Plan Your Dream Fireplace
Browse some of the pellet insert models we carry below, then complete our FREE, comprehensive Fireplace Checklist Form to help determine the type of fireplace that's right for you based on your home, decor, budget, and expectations.
Once completed, stop by, call, or request an in-home consultation from one of our Fireside by NCI specialists. We are eager to work with you to brighten and warm your home.
Harman Accentra 52i Pellet Insert
Starting at $4,199
The Accentra 52i is the latest, upgraded edition of the best-selling Accentra Insert. Now, Harman® PelletPro™ and ESP Technology deliver 85% efficiency and a 10,000 increase in BTU output, while still providing powerful, even heat within 1 degree. These powerhouse pellet fireplace inserts with automatic ignition make reaching the perfect room temperature as simple as ever, and a reengineered design provides even easier maintenance—for up to 50% less cleaning time than any other pellet appliance available.
- 53,000 BTUs — heats 900 to 2,600 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- Up to 64.5 lb hopper capacity
- 81.7% efficiency
- Automatic ignition and temperature control
- Flame reactive mirrored glass (standard feature)
Quadra-Fire Classic Bay 1200 Pellet Insert
Starting at $3,058
The Classic Bay 1200i delivers stunning flames and impressive performance—always on display through its large bay window. Superior technology helps the 1200i produce powerful warmth, while remaining highly efficient.
- 46,400 BTUs — heats 1,000 to 2,600 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of 1.3 grams per hour
- 75lb hopper capacity
- Patented feed system for jam-free operation
- Easy-clean firepot
Quadra-Fire Mt. Vernon AE Pellet Insert
Starting at $4,498
The Mt. Vernon Pellet Insert delivers more heat than any other cast iron pellet insert available. This eco-friendly insert is loaded with technology that’s good for your pocketbook, and great for Mother Nature.
- 53,300 BTUs — heats 1,300 to 2,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of 1.7 grams per hour
- 52lb hopper capacity
- 7-day programmable thermostat for precision control
- Quietest-operating pellet insert on the market - 41 decibels at a distance of 6 feet
Quadra-Fire Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Insert
Starting at $3,978
The new Mt. Vernon Insert with Efficient Energy (E2) technology is the most powerful and efficient insert ever designed by Quadra-Fire. E2 technology helps achieve 81.6% efficiency—saving money by burning less fuel. Plus E2 technology automatically adjusts the blower to maintain desired room temperatures. A 47lb hopper and easy-clean cast iron firepot reduce maintenance efforts. And the Mt. Vernon E2 is the only product available with cast iron construction on all major components—proving it’s built to last.
- Heat large spaces with up to 55,000 BTUs—heats up to 2,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of .5 grams per hour
- Load less fuel with a 52lb hopper
- Use less fuel with 81.6% efficiency
- Exclusive "Efficient Energy" (E2) burn technology makes it easy to maintain your heat
- Cast iron heat exchanger, firepot and exterior add detail and durability
- Programmable wall thermostat